Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My own world. My own thoughts. My own mind.

Here in my head lays many scary, educated, funny, pretty, and obsessive thoughts that helps me through my days. I can explain my own definition of obsessive with two words. Towards me, the definition of obsession lays beyond ones mind and can be interpreted as many meanings. 
Here in my head is stories and fantasies that I have yet to live. My stories include many worries, heartbreaks, and scars. Even so, my stories also include many happy endings, love, and beautiful memories. My fantasies can be both dark and beautiful at the same time. 
I have to admit my mind is full of crazy things. I am obsessive, but caring. I am crazy, but loving. I have hatred, but I keep it modest. This is how my mind and my body works together. 

What is my own obsessions you ask? I am glad you asked.

Anime

Romance
Korean Pop

These are the few things that I will write, fantasize, and dream about. Even so, my obsessions only complete half of the things that is build up in my mind. Others included? My rants, my beliefs, and what my own life consists of. My life is also part of what is build up in my mind. I question many things. I over think, causing my thoughts to go off edge, leaving you with a huge mess. Sometimes I notice my own thoughts, but when I drift off it comes without knowing. Like I mentioned, my mind also is dark. I come up with the most scariest scenarios when I overthink, leaving you with a great fictional horror, story. Other than that, coming up with stories will be great. Even though I will consist this blog with these stories, I will include the real thoughts and real stories that happens through my life. Thus, giving my brain and my own heart a breather. I even out my dark and beautiful side of my mind with my drawings, giving it a touch of myself. I also use this method for my writings. In conclusion, my brain is a wonderful land of off the edge thoughts, and beautiful readings that will make you wonder for what I consist of. 





3 comments: